Founded in 2000, the Rockville
Downtown Association (RDA)
is a designated Main Street
Community of the
Based in an historic 1800's
storefront in the Citizens Block across from Central Park, RDA is an all-volunteer 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Funding comes from tax-deductible membership dues and donations.
Our primary goals are:
* Economic development
* Neighborhood improvement & housing
* General physical aesthetics and amenities
Thank you for visiting our website today. We invite you to explore the site and the embedded links.
* 7,474 residents within 1.73 square miles, for an average of 4,313 people per square mile
* 3,292 occupied housing units (30% owner-occupied and 70% renter-occupied)
* Median household income of $35,005.
* 18 miles from Hartford, and 1.5 miles from I-84 Exit 67.
In recent years, Rockville has been undergoing a "quiet revival." Please help to make Rockville great!
Rockville contains 842 historic buildings, making it among the
Top 5 National Register Historic Districts in Connecticut.
RDA makes a daily contribution to patriotism and community spirit!
We coordinate, pay for, install and maintain a variety of colorful seasonal and year-round flags, banners and flowers throughout Rockville. We assisted with the new display of Military Flags in Central Park.